Khole Kadarshian finally opens up about Rob's relationship with Chyna, said its dramatic

Khloe Kardashian finally gave her opinion on Rob Kardashian’s relationship with Blac Chyna on the March 30 episode of ‘Kocktails With Khloe’…and she didn’t seem too thrilled about it.
My brother is dating Blac Chyna. 


Khole said "My sister,Kylie [Jenner], is datingTyga, who is Chyna’s baby daddy,” Khloe told Kendra Wilkinson andTrey Songz while confronting the rumor that she and Blac had gotten into a massive screaming match. “I need a piece of paper to show you guys because it’s confusing! It’s like asoap opera, so it sounds very dramatic. Which it is.
“I actually haven’t seen Chyna in years,” she admitted. “So we didn’t get in a fight,but I do love a good fight.” WHOA, can you believe Rob and Chyna have been together for months and his sister hasn’t evenseenher in that time








Hollywood.com

No comments