TAKE ME, DEEPER IN LOVE WITH YOU JESUS (CATHOLIC HYMN)


Take Me Deeper In Love With You Jesus(Catholic Song)


This is one among few Catholic songs that drives me crazy; whenever am in church and the choristers starts singing this particular song, I usually have some strange feelings welling up inside of me.  I normally  do feel like someone has already dragged me so close to God.  Till tomorrow,  this song will keep me going.  Heard the original was done by Don Meon, well this Catholic version was totally composed in heaven (exaggeration )

TAKE ME DEEPER IN LOVE WITH YOU JESUS
Chorus:Take me deeper in love with you Jesus oh deeper in love, hold me closer in love with you Jesus oh closer in love with you....

Verse 1:

Lord there is a longing only You can fill
A raging tempest only You can still
My soul is thirsty for You O my God
Lord quench my thirst, Lord feed my soul

Verse 2:
Yes from sunrise to sunrise I seek Your face,
From day to day I long for Your Touch
To hold my hand Lord lest I fall
To draw me nearer closer to Thee

17 comments:

  1. One of my favourite catholic hymn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I download this song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please how can download the song

      Delete
  3. I really love this hymn
    It touches my heart, spirit and soul 😘😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Please where's the verse 3? I need it please

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the hymn number? Someone should pls reply

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waoo it is a very nice hymn that contribute a lot in having that deep union with God. I just like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. With this soul touching song, I get very emotional and sorry for my sins. Lord, pls forgive all my sins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. a course in miracles authors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Verse 3
    In Your love is found great faithfulness;
    Your love is filled with hope and grace;
    Your love is filled with compassion and joy;
    Oh teach me Lord to love You more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Pls is there any audio of the hymn

      Delete
    2. Use opera to download "deeper in love" by Bro Jude Nnam

      Delete
  10. I have downloaded the audio
    Deeper in love by bro Jude nnam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please how can I download it?
    It's really touching...

    ReplyDelete