Kim Kardashian reveals what motivates her to lose those post-pregnancy pounds as she shares sexy throwback photo



The 35-year-old, who has already shed 42 lbs since welcoming second child Saint in December, explained in a new video posted to her website www.kimkardashianwest.com that she stays encouraged by looking at old photos of herself looking fit following her first birth.


was pretty proud of myself,' the reality star told fans of the motivating selfies. 'I had gotten into really good shape, I had lost some weight, I think I lost all my weight at this point.
'I was in Thailand, in my hotel room, and North was sleeping in the bed, and it was night time and I couldn't fall asleep, so I just wanted to take some pictures, some selfies, to remember how I felt when I felt just like, "Okay I did it, I accomplished it. I am in really good shape and I did it, I lost all that weight."'
Kim explained that the old photos now served as inspiration in her current weight loss journey.

The star did a round of things currently happening in her life and updated fans on her progress towards her ultimate goal of dropping 70 pounds.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashian star is clearly excited to be able to soon get back into all the clothes she wore before she had Saint in December and even some other clothes she wore prior to when North came along in 2013.
The star posted on her site saying she was 'Wanting more things to start fitting - 42lbs down and 28 to go!' 
On track! So far it's clear the mother-of-two's devoution has paid off, given that the reality star has thus far shed over 40 pounds of baby weight (picture L in November 2015 and R in March 2015)

No comments