Meet the mum-of-five who has splurged over £350,000 on plastic surgery to transform into a real-life Barbie.

Meet the mum-of-five who has splurged over £350,000 on plastic surgery to transform into a real-life Barbie. annette Hammond has had three boob jobs, a breast lift, lip fillers, Botox, veneers, semi-permanent make-up, hair dye, nail extensions and daily visits to her at-home tanning salon.

To top off her look, she even has the pink Barbie car to match.

And outrageous Nannette, 42, loves to show off her plastic look by uploading racy snaps of herself on Instagram – that are all taken by her kids.

The full-time mum lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, with her husband Dave, 47, who owns a haulage business, and their children Giovanni, 15, Sophia, 12, Alex, 10, and Antonio, five, plus Nannette’s stepdaughter Hannah, 16.
Nannette – whose children all go to private school – said: "People always ask me who takes my photos and I tell them it’s either my husband or my kids.

"I know the other mums talk and gossip about me behind my back but I really don’t care. Parents can think what they want and say what they want about my appearance but it doesn’t bother me. I’ve taught my children to rise above it.

"My husband Dave and my children are just so proud of me and what I’ve achieved through surgery. They think I look great - my life is better than Barbie’s now.”

Nannette – who is naturally a brunette – was obsessed with Barbie dolls from an early age. She had over 50 of them, along with a Barbie house, car and van.

She says: "I loved playing with those Barbies. Growing up, I felt shy and self-conscious about my looks and wanted to be just like the dolls.

"I imagined they’d always be happy and I felt drab in comparison. I didn’t like my hair colour and as a teen, I really wanted bigger breasts.




Source: Daily mirror 



No comments