NYSC DG, Brig. Gen. Johnson Olawumi Confirms Exit and payment of Corpers Allowance


The Director General of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brigadier-General Johnson Bamidele Olawumi has confirmed his departure and the payment of corps members allowance.The DG disclosed this in a text to passing out, Corps Members (Batch A). 

It reads:

 “My dear Corps Members of 2015 Batch A, I can confirm that your April 2016 allowance will hit your accounts latest tomorrow afternoon, Thursday 14 April 2016 as you are passing out.“Note also that those of Stream 2, Batch A 2015 will also receive in addition, their outstanding one month allowance.“Congratulations for a successful Service year. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors even as I also depart the Scheme for other military assignment. I love you all.”



No comments