HOW TO REGROW YOUR EDGES & TREAT CHRONIC DANDRUFF & ITCHY SCALP



I was really reluctant about advertising this product because I needed to get truthful evidence of what the products can do. You know, anybody can bring out a product, source pictures on the internet and start deceiving people on products that don't work. The picture above is my friend. I used her front scalp as an experimental tool. Lol. Her front scalp is very scanty. The 'BEFORE' picture was taken some days after she started using the product. The Rapid Growth Serum.

If you check a previous post on my blog, you will see where I talked about Chebe powder and Karkar Oil for faster hair growth. But applying the Chebe powder the conventional way can be quite tasking and difficult. And most of the times, the bits get stuck in your hair and will refuse to come out. You will have to undergo a rigorous process of washing before it finally gets off your hair. Trust me, apart from having experienced that, I had customers who kept calling to complain about not being able to get the Chebe grains out of their hairs. This was what led to Chebe buttercream. 

WHAT DOES CHEBE POWDER DO?

I have seen a lot of people advertise chebe powder on facebook without having proper knowledge of what Chebe powder does. I entered into a heated argument with one of them because I was actually tired of seeing someone sell what they don't know how to use. Like c' mon, if you must sell Chebe powder, at least carry out research on what it's used for and how it is used. Don't join the bandwagon for the fun of it. Chebe powder is everywhere on the internet. So read and don't deceive these folks.





HAIR-LO (HELLO) GUYS!

Please don't allow anybody to deceive you about Chebe powder. IT DOES NOT GROW HAIR. You might be surprised reading this as contrary to my opinion previously (Read here). 

What Chebe powder does is that it helps in length retention. Your hair will always grow, whether fast or slow but your biggest worry is how to avoid hair loss and hair shedding. How to retain length.
                      
Hair shedding and hair loss were my greatest hair challenges before I started my Chebe powder journey. My hair basically sheds 70% off whatever new growth I had. The above picture was after I started using Chebe powder. The Shedding was worse than the 'BEFORE' picture you're looking at. I regretted not snapping a picture of how badly my hair shedding was. That was because I didn't think I'd get to this stage of where I had to tell people about it. Lol.



So apart from the fact that I trimmed down my kinks on 5th December 2018, (Click here to read about it), I have noticed an overwhelming increase in my hair volume. Like guys, you won't believe how fast my hair grew. This was because of the CHEBE BUTTERCREAM which has drastically reduced my hair shedding. See image below...






I have others (Customers) who bought and have used this chebe buttercream. The pic below was sent by a customer reviewing how her hair volume increased after using the chebe butter. It wasn't a surprise to me because I expected it. Yea, I have 101% confidence in what I am selling.



According to her, she's loving her WAEVONISH HAIR. Like, her hair actually looks like a weave. This is only attainable using PEPUS CHEBE BUTTER.

WHAT TO ACHIEVE WITH PEPUS CHEBE BUTTER

1. It helps in length retention

2. It Increases hair volume

3. It helps to moisturize the hair. The shea butter and essential oils used as ingredients have the capacity of locking in moisture in the hair. It is particularly good for dry hair. 

4. It reduces excessive hair shedding & hair loss.

5. It prevents split ends and helps in controlling it.

So yeah, these are what you can achieve with the CHEBE BUTTERcream.  




INGREDIENTS FOR CHEBE BUTTER

1.Shea Butter       2. Chebe powder (directly sourced from Chad).   3. Biotin    4. Black Castor Oil



5. Almond Oil.    And other essential oils that enhances hair growth.


THE SECOND PRODUCT IS THE RAPID HAIR GROWTH SERUM

                           
The sole reason behind the oil is that dandruff and itchy scalp won't let my scalp be healthy in peace. I scratched every damn time. My braids never lasted because, oh boy, I'd use my fingers to scatter the neatly made hair. I hit my head as if it were a drum every time. Honestly, saying I had dandruff is actually an understatement. It didn't sit well with me and I kept researching on how to eliminate the hair disease and came upon the best AYURVEDIC HERBS that not only helps in treating dandruff, itchy and flaky scalp but also promotes hair growth.


Basically, the rapid hair growth oil does not contain Chebe powder. Remember I mentioned here that chebe powder, when applied to the scalp, causes irritation and itching? I couldn't possibly take that risk of using chebe powder in the oil.


Another thing I didn't use in the oil was Coconut Oil and this is because I discovered that Coconut doesn't work well on some kinks. I had a discussion with a friend who has been natural for as way back as 2013 and she told me how Coconut oil always sits on her hair anytime she applies it to her hair. This is common with Low Porosity hair. I talked about how you can check your hair porosity here. If you haven't checked how porous your hair is and what group it belonged to, feel free to check it here.

Oil is made with over 20 Ayurvedic herbs for faster hair growth.  Some of the herbs will be listed below.



WHAT DOES THE OIL DO?

1. DANDRUFF 

I treated chronic dandruff in my hair and itchy scalp with the oil. It can also be used on braided hair. Applying in between your braids while massaging gently to penetrate into the scalp. While you're not on braids, it is advisable to always wear a bonnet to sleep in other to still trap in moisture in your hair for days.



                           
The first picture was taken on the third day after I did the box braids. You don't need to zoom in the picture before you see the flakes and dandruff falling off my hair. It was truly bad and itched. I had my colleague in the office snap the picture. After I started using PEPUS OIL, the itching reduced drastically and boom, the dandruff was gone. I would say reduced because it is not magic. It didn't stop immediately. The constant application did the wonders.

                                   


In the second pic, I have rocked my fauxloc braids for approximately 3 weeks and 4 days and there was no trace of dandruff. My hair didn't itch as before. If you noticed, the braids still looked very neat. I love documenting these things. It is very important especially now that I'm ready to help other women discover the same treatment for itchy scalp.

2.  ITCHY SCALP TREATMENT

See reviews below from customers that used the oil for treatment of itchy scalp and dandruff. Also for hair growth.











3. REGROWTH OF BALD EDGES & RECEDING HAIRLINE

My front scalp was not exactly bald but it was kinda scanty. The before and after picture speaks for itself.




                             


4. CAN BE USED ON BEARDS 

 You can actually regrow or cause new growth to come forth on any part of your body with the Rapid growth oil. Its content is what you can't see elsewhere.









So if you want to get on the train of growing your natural hair healthily, you can reach out to me by writing an email to me on ngeneolivia@gmail.com or on WhatsApp 07061209332. The price is N4,000. Delivery is worldwide.

GET YOURSELF A PRODUCT THAT WORKS!!!


AYURVEDIC HERBS FOR THE OIL
Amla powder
Ginger powder
Bhringraj powder
Flaxseed
Palm kernel
Brahmi
Ashwagandha
Neem
Clove
Rosemary




Amongst others

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, you can get it by emailing ngeneolivia@gmail.com or call / WhatsApp 07061209332

      Delete