My Fear

I lay on my bed soaking my pillow with tears,
I try to remember exactly what it is that I fear,
Is it the passing of time or the love that I lack?

Is it the mistakes that I have made or the fact that I can't bring back the past?
What is it that am so afraid of?
Is it the mere thought that I wasn't able to achieve some things and finally can't reverse the time back?
Is it the fact that I have witnessed the death and sorrow of so many lives?
Am I scared of things that won't ever be or things that I still have the power to change?
As I lay on my bed, I kept pondering on these thoughts,
Am I fidgeting cause I fear failure so much that I couldn't think of even trying new ventures ??
At a point, I felt so weak inside, so weak cause it seems my life has no direction.
But I was awakened by a particular thing I read from a blog, 
A lady with no legs, but she earns $1000 everyday from lingerie modelling.
When asked how she does that, her reply was "no legs, no limits" I don't have to have legs to feel so sexy.
What an inspiring talk. To that I jumped out of my bed, washed my face and told myself nothing will ever limit what I wanna be in my life.
For sure, am gonna go places, I will attain heights so many people haven't dreamt of.
I only pray to God to grant my heart desires.

No comments