Khloe Kardashian reveals her and ex Lamar Odom were victims of racism in tell-all chat

Khloe Kardashianhas admitted her and her ex Lamar Odom were victims of racism while they were married. Speaking on Wednesday's episode of Kocktails With Khloe, the reality star invited guest Tia Mowry-Hardrict on the show to discuss racism in today's society.

Tia, well known for her role in Sister Sister, opened up about a time her mother was discriminated against by an estate agent because of her race. She then asked the reality star if she'd had any similar situations herself.

Khloe responded: "Very much so… I was in an interracial marriage. I would never think to have to say, 'Oh, by the way - my husband's black, so when he comes in, don't let your jaw drop.'"Referring to her marriage to Lamar Odom, Khloe added: "When I moved to Dallas was the first time that was thrown in my face… Racism is real."

No comments