I would be blessed with a gay son - Gwen Stefani



Gwen Stefani is clearky unperturbed as to how her sons will turn out in termd of tgeir sexuality. She said "I would be blessed with a gay son," she told Pride Source. "You know that I would feel blessed about that. I just want my boys to be happy and healthy, and I just ask God to guide me every day to be a good mother because it is not an easy job.


"She continued, "I've been able to travel the world and meet so many different kinds of people. And it doesn't really matter if you're gay, straight, whatever. There are good and bad people, and I would be happy. I just want my kids to be happy, and whatever journey God gives them is their journey. I just need to be there to be the most supportive mom that I can be and that's what I'm gonna be." She said.




Well that's her choice and not like anyone will stop her from doing whatever for her kids.


No comments