Kendall Jenner reveals the secrets behind her effortless beauty look - and the must-follow skin care tips




All about the H20: Water plays a big role in the model's beauty regimen; drinking lots of water, washing her face and sleeping on damp hair are the keys to her flawless look
Giving advice, Kendall said she  looks up to her older sisters Khloe, Kim and Kourtney for skin care maintenance tips. she further handed out the following measures;


Always, always take your make-up off;
'I’ve always been super OCD about washing my face - and that’s even before I started modeling,' she said. 'But it’s definitely enhanced now because I wear so much make-up all the time. I wash my face at least two or three times a day.'

Keep your hands away from your face;
Among the useful skin care wisdom she's picked up from her older sisters? 'They’ve always wanted to help prevent anything that they’ve gone through when they were our age. So they’re like, "never touch your face, never pick your face and wear eye cream".'

For an effortless yet sexy make-up look, use brown eye shadow; 
 'I love a good, natural brown smoky eye, so there’s a good amount of browns in [the palette],' she said.

A natural beauty: Kendall Jenner, 20, tells beauty website Byrdie that she's 'lazy' with her skin and hair care routines and not 'daring' with her make-up 

Shower before bed if you want to wake up with Kate Moss-esque textured waves.
'My hair is so stick straight and silky,' she told the site, 'So when I sleep with it wet and wake up in the morning, it has this nice texture to it. That’s my version of doing my hair.'

Keep the H20 flowing;
'Drinking lots of water' is Kendall's best 'beauty trick.' Simple? Yes, but the practice is essential to keeping your complexion hydrated and clear - trust. 


Giving advice: Kendall looks to her older sisters Khloe (left), Kim (center) and Kourtney (right) for skin care maintenance tips

No comments