Caitlyn Jenner opens up about being transgender and how at times she felt like she was 'throwing out' her former life as Bruce

Speaking with The Sydney Morning Herald in an interview published on Saturday, the 66-year-old says the easiest part of her new life is finally being comfortable in her own skin.  


For the first time in my life I don't feel like I'm waking up lying': Caitlyn Jenner revealed in an interview published on Saturday, that the easiest part of her new life is finally being comfortable in her own skin.

Her toughest challenge she says was saying goodbye to her former self Bruce, whom she says 'was a good person', but says there are times where she still feels like she disposed of him.
'When you get our name changed, gender marker changed, all that kind of stuff, you know it's the right thing to do in your heart but sometimes I did feel like I was throwing [Bruce] out.'
She also discusses the impact her transition had on her faith as a Christian 
 It was an inner dialogue that resulted in a long conversation with her pastor, which she says presented her with a revelation: 'Maybe this is the reason God put me on this earth.' He said...



1 comment: