Everybody deserves to be happy': Tyga gives his blessings to ex Blac Chyna after 'shock' engagement to Rob Kardashian

Tyga responded to fans on  Twitter who were speculating about the Kardashians' tangled family tree with the engagement announcement.



One Twitter user wrote: 'King Cairo trying to figure out if he gonna call Blac Chyna "Auntie Mama" or "Mama Auntie".'
Tyga wrote, in apparent response to the topic: 'Everybody deserves 2 be happy. What some1 does for their happiness is not my concern, as long as it's not interfering wit my happiness.' 
'It makes me happy to see the mother of my son happy,' he added before going on to defend his three-year-old son, 'My only concern in this situation is my son. I want him in happy environments.'
'He's innocent in this. & I want him to feel as much love as possible. Only an evil heart would direct negativity at a child & make fun of him for being in a situation that is out of his control.'
'When u been blessed how I've been, & create some1 u love unconditional, u'll understand how I feel. Ull want to protect that blessing.'Cherish yo own blessings and stop hating mine,' he concluded. 






No comments